We designed Stairslide to be as safe as possible...
...without compromising important features like portability, durability, nesting, etc. Stairslide is intended to be used by only one person at a time (recommended for ages 3-12), weighing not more than 175 lbs and in a sitting position. Using Stairslide in any way other than its intended use may result in injury. Such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of Stairslide. Stairslide may need to be adjusted slightly after repeated use. We recommend inspecting the position of the Stairslide product on your stairs after each use; if it has moved away from the back side of a stair's tread simply reposition it against the stairs to ensure safety.
While every attempt is made to embody the highest degree of protection, we simply cannot guarantee freedom from injury. The User assumes all risk of injury due to use, assembly, or transportation. All merchandise is sold or distributed on this condition. No representative of True Play LLC (Stairslide) can waive or change disclaimer condition.
The Exciting Do's and Don'ts of Stairsliding
WAIVER ("LIABILITY RELEASE")
1. By purchasing and using Stairslide, you acknowledge the use of Stairslide entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to yourself, your children, your property or to third parties. By purchasing Stairslide, you understood and acknowledge that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing essential product features.
The risks include, among other things and without limitation: Stairslide exposes a User to common risks of cuts and bruises amongst other more serious risks. Users may fall off Stairslide or fall down the stairs or suffer more serious injuries, as well. True Play LLC cannot guarantee Users' safety under any condition. Using Stairslide in any way other than sitting forward with legs stretched outward (un-crossed) may result in serious injury and must be done at a User's own risk. In any event, if you or your child are injured, medical assistance may be required.
2. You expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in using Stairslide. Using Stairslide is purely voluntary, and User elects to participate despite the risks.
3. Should True Play LLC or anyone acting on our company's behalf, incur legal fees or costs to enforce this agreement, the User agrees to indemnify and hold True Play LLC harmless for all such fees and costs. This means that User will pay all legal fees and costs.
4. Customer agrees that this release of liability and Acknowledgement of Waiver (“LIABILITY RELEASE”) is made on behalf of their minor child and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor Participant. You represent that you have full authority as parent or legal guardian of the User to bind the User to this Agreement.
5. In consideration of not being able to execute a signed copy of this Waiver before each use, you agree that this Liability Release shall apply to all uses of Stairslide for the life of the product by you and any User in full.